Admission Rules & Information
How to Apply?All applicants desiring to admit for Post Graduate Courses must send the followings documents with their Completed Application Form:
1. Attested Photocopy of 2 sets of Date of Birth Proof, Age Proof
2. Higher Secondary / ISC/ CBSE Marksheet,
3. Graduation Marksheets
[For Graduation Appearing Candidates: All previous completed semester/yearly/Part Exam's Marksheet],
4. Grade Card of any of CAT/MAT/XAT/JEMAT
5. 4pcs (four pcs) colour passport size recent photographs.
All applicants desiring to admit for Under Graduate Courses must send the following documents with their Completed Application From:
1. Attested Photocopy of 1 set of Date of Birth Proof, Age Proof,
2. Class-X Marksheet,
3. For Appearing Students: Also 10+2 Admit Card.
4. 4pcs (four pcs) color passport size recent photographs.
Selection Procedure :The selection process is as per the rules and stipulations of MAKAUT.
For admission to any of the courses, candidates may contact directly with the College Admission Authority or over
Download Application Form
Pre-Admission Application Form for Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Pre-Admission Application Form for Under Graduate Course (BBA) (BCA) (BHSM)
Fee Structures:Download Fee Chart All Courses
Fees Charts (PDF)